Monday, April 2, 2007

Cell Blogs - April 2007

From time-to-time, I'll hunt for articles, tips, and opinions by other bloggers on cell phones. I'm hoping to do this at least once a month, but could be more depending on materials that I can find out there:

  • My Ringer Plays "Who Can it Be Now" - a post from www.workshak.com. Jill, the owner/author of Workshak, dedicates her site to the home and all things about the home. She wrote a great post on saving money when buying a cellphone. She has a link to tips from ex T-Mobile reps on buying cell phones. It gives great insider advices. She has many articles that are worth reading.
  • THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR CELL PHONE COULD DO. - gives some practical tips on how to use your cell phone in emergency situations, including when you lock yourself out of your car. I particularly like the tip on 411 dials. Gotta remember 1 (800) FREE-411.
If you have any posts that you want to suggest, let me know in the comments.

Technorati Tags: , , ,


Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Movies/film Blogs Globe of Blogs1000000 Links